Sweep is a stand alone windows based program that will draw the swept path of a vehicle without the need for an underlying Cad package. It enables the turning requirements of vehicles to be checked from specific designs such as roads, parking areas, loading docks, and petrol station forecourts:
- Design roads, parking areas, loading docks or drive-in facilities
- Check the turning requirements of vehicles on specific designs
- Draw and print swept paths on DXF files, digital photographs or scanned image backgrounds
- Create vehicle swept paths without the need for an expensive underlying Cad package
- Choose from an extensive library of vehicles or custom created vehicles
- Draw dynamic vehicle paths - forward and reverse
- Produce a 'Swept path' that can be printed or exported as a DXF
No third party software is required.
Plans imported from Dxf files, digital photographs or scanned images can be imported to create the background on which to draw the path.
Vehicles can be chosen from the extensive library included with the package, or new vehicles created using the editor (The registered version is required to access the library (NZ$ 1250 +applicable taxes) - Register here).
The chosen vehicle is driven around the plan, with the swept path drawn as the vehicle moves. Reversing and 'undo' features are available. Supports complex steering geometry, multiple axles and self-steered wheels.
The final swept path can be printed, plotted, or exported as a Dxf for input to a Cad package.
The software comes with a site licence, and can be installed on any number of computers within that site at the same time. It is not 'dongle' protected. There are security features that will be explained on request.
A maintenance scheme for free upgrades is available if required.